The purpose of the Cornerstone Collective Internship is to give men and women the space to grow in their love and understanding of Jesus and His church. As well as that, our hope is that leaders are raised up and equipped to be used by God to see his Kingdom advance across Merseyside and beyond. Through our internship programme, we therefore provide the opportunity for men and women to pursue training that is both theological and practical whilst allowing them to gain ministry experience, test calling and to serve God’s people and the community all for the glory of God.
- 20-30 hours per week (Monday, Thursday & Sunday)
There is no charge to enrol on the internship programme. Interns are encouraged to raise financial support or find a part-time job for general living costs.
- Theological Training: Acts 29 Equip
Term 1: Mission
Term 2: Doctrine
Term 3: Optional Module
- Ministry Tracks: Worship & Music, Kids & Youth Ministry, Media & Communications, Operations & Administration
- Interns will gain ministry experience and training as they serve in one of the churches in the Cornerstone Collective
- External training possibilities may also be discussed during your interview